Our vision is to inspire and empower all H.A.N.A of MD nurses into being global nurse leaders in order to serve, educate, and advance health and well-being for all people, in particularly Haitian immigrant groups in Maryland and globally.
Member Benefits —
- Monthly meetings to discuss local Haitian community issues
- Conference events with leadership training and networking receptions
- Chapter awards and nurse scholarships
- International project opportunities in Haiti
- Foreign and local student nurse mentoring programs
Member Communication —
- The HANA of MD website & member online community that provides up-to-date information on local activities, events, and job opportunities.
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter for professional and social networking!
Meetings and Events —
Scholarship Fundraising Events such as dinners, skills-building lectures, community service, etc.
Annual National HANA Leadership Conventions with scientific sessions, posters, etc.
Medical Reserve Corps events are held with our partnering unit to allow members to conduct public health fairs, CPR training, etc.
Board meetings held in Greenbelt, MD on the first Saturday/Sunday of each month.
Member meetings (view the calendar for details.) All meetings are by means of face-to-face and electronic media.